Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Now that I know myself more through MBTI, sadness and happiness somehow seems more easily manageable, as if the cloud that has always been misting my head has cleared a little.

Whenever I stress myself out over my career path, I can't help but picture the day when I set myself down the camp off Picton, and cried my heart out staring at the green hills in front of me.
They were the tears of happiness.

I was so, so so darn happy the sudden emotions the mixture of so many different thoughts at the same time. Wonder, relaxation, excitement, relief, joy, almost everything I've never felt since long ago.
And that was the time when I did not have to worry about anything, not even the night that came, tomorrow's whereabout and the following week's food money. Nothing. just me, my car, and the hills.

Full on Se indulgent, and my Ni gave me a rest. He must have realized he's tired himself too.

Perhaps I should learn not to worry about the future, or let in control any present moment I'm living. Perhaps I need to notice and appreciate "the nows" more, as they mean just as much as what they can be in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home